- 1 angel food cake, broken into chunks
- 1 sm box Jello instant coconut cream pie pudding
- 1 and 3/4 c milk
- 1/2 c. grated coconut
- 1 lg can mandarin oranges
- 1 lg can pineapple chunks
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 pint of heavy whipping cream
Crumble half the angel food cake into a large bowl.
Distribute 1/2 the oranges and pineapple over the cake.
Mix pudding with milk till thickened, spread over cake.
Add the rest of the cake, then oranges and pineapple. Sprinkle with the coconut.
In a mixing bowl, whisk or beat the whipping cream and sugar till stiff and spread over top.
Chill and serve when ready.